Yoghurt Soup Recipe
Hello friends! We will make one of Turkey’s most important varieties of soup as Turkish Foods family with you today. This soup is widely consumed by Turks at lunch and dinner in summer and winter. It is a variety that suits almost all main dishes. This soup has a history of thousands of years in Anatolian soil. Lentil soup made by all regions of Turkey and this delicious soup are loved by Turkish people. No matter where you are in Turkey when we say soup the first thing that comes to your mind yoghurt soup.
You can find this meal local restaurant and this dish is cooked in almost every home and it is often made even in roadside restaurant. It is both very satisfying and very delicious. Genarally, it is made at dinner in Turkey. It accompanies many dishes very easy. It is a very delicious and easy to prepare meal and it is preferred entree. This dish is quite consumed in Turkey and In general, a bowl is a meal that suppresses hunger. This soup is a meal that can be made with very little ingredients and that we can eat before or after dinner. i
- Tea glass
- 2 cups yoghurt
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk medium
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 6 cups water 200 ml
- 1 tea glass rice
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 spoonful butter
- 1 tablespoon of dry mint
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Add 2 cups of yogurt, 1.5 tablespoons of flour, 2 teaspoons of salt and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice to the pan and increase the heat then start the stiring.
- Add 1 egg yolk to it when it is smooth.
- Add 6 cups of water and let it boil over medium heat.
- 1 tea glass of rices After washing in water, let the water drain and put in the pot.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and butter in another frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon of dry mint and mix and turn down the stove.
- Let's pour the sauce we prepared on the boiling soup in the pot and stir it.
- Turn off the stove and ready for service.
Enjoy your meal!
Yes friends, we told one of the Turkey’s most important varieties of soup as Turkish foods family. You can also try different kinds of spices while making this dish. By browsing our other dishes we recommend you to try the unique dishes, desserts and drinks of the wide and delicious Turkish cuisine that came out of the Anatolian lands.