What Is Curd Cheese (Lor Peyniri)? How Is It Made?
- 1 What Is Curd Cheese (Lor Peyniri)? How Is It Made? Recipe.
- 1.1 What is the curd cheese?
- 1.2 How to produce curd cheese?
- 1.3 What Are the Benefits of Curd Cheese?
- 1.4 How Is Curd Cheese Consumed?
- 1.5 Can You Make Curd Cheese Yourself?
- 1.6 How to make Curd Cheese?
- 1.7 Curd Cheese
What Is Curd Cheese (Lor Peyniri)? How Is It Made? Recipe.
You must have heard that Turkish cuisine host many unique values. Curd cheese, which the unique taste of Turkish cuisine cheese, hosts different flavors consumed in every meal from breakfast to dinner and there are many benefits and types of recipes that are used in different ways. Curd cheese, a favorite member of Turkish pastries, is indispensable for breakfast. We gather to you, how this helpful and delicious cheese product is produced, what it is useful for and many more features in this article.
What is the curd cheese?
Curd cheese, one of the indispensable types of cheese in breakfasts and pastries, has a soft consistency. Curd cheese is usually produced from cow’s milk. Curd cheese is procured from the whey formed in the production of kashar cheese. The reason for this is that the whey formed in the making of kashar also contains milk fat. Curd cheese can be found in two types; The first is salted curd cheese and the second is unsalted curd cheese. Curd cheese is very nutritious and contains plenty of minerals and vitamins. These useful things it contains are very beneficial for the human body.
How to produce curd cheese?
Curd cheese, whey is taken when making cheese. This whey is heated in boilers to a thick consistency. As a result of this process, curd cheese is produced.
What Are the Benefits of Curd Cheese?
Due to the minerals and vitamins contained in curd cheese, we cannot end it by counting its benefits. Curd cheeseis that should be ate a cheese by people with weak immunity, athletes, dieters and blood pressure patients.
- Curd Cheese thanks to comprise the vitamins and minerals it strengthens immunity. People with weak immunity should definitely consume it.
- Curd cheese is also very good for bone diseases that may occur in later ages.
- Curd cheese is made from cow’s milk. Although it is made from cow’s milk, it does not contain any antigenic protein.
- Curd cheese is a powerful antioxidant, so it helps prevent diseases such as cancer.
- Curd cheese has a high biological value. The reason is in its content It contains serum protein. Serum protein enables more synthesis of all body and muscle proteins. For this reason, it has a curative effect on muscle injuries that can occur as a result of excessive exercise. For this reason, people who are interested in bodybuilding Should frequently consumed.
Why Especially Diet People Should Eat Curd Cheese?
Curd cheese is very rich nutrition and with its consumption, it balances many missing minerals and vitamins in your body, you don’t need another food, In addition, Since it is filling, it avoids supplementary food.
How Is Curd Cheese Consumed?
Curd cheese is indispensable for breakfast as it is in other cheeses, and it is also often used in pastries. In addition, curd cheese can be ate by frying in a pan. It can be added to salads made with seasonal greenery. It will maximize the flavor of salads. In addition, this cheese can add an
additional flavor to pizzas.
How much should curd cheese be consumed?
Of course, curd cheese is a very useful food if we consume it in moderartion.Since curd cheese contains protein, people with diseases such as gout should be careful while consuming it. Apart from that Curd cheese shouldn’t be feed to babies under 6-month babies. You should feed without salt and spices for babies older than 6 months.
Can You Make Curd Cheese Yourself?
Of course, you can make it yourself, although making curd cheese is a challenge You can taste this delicious cheese by applying our the recipe below.
How to make Curd Cheese?
- 4 Kg Raw Milk
- 1 Tea Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar (can alsobe grape vinegar)
- Pour the raw milk into a pan and start boiling your milk, often stirring it on low heat.
- When the milk comes to a boil, add the vinegar and lemon juice, then mix.
- You will seecurdle , take your milk for an about of 5-6 minutes after you see these curd leand wait well an hour in an environment at room temperature.
- Filter the curdle pieces with the help of cheese cloth and wait them in cheesecloth after separating for better filtration.
- Now your healthy and vitamin-rich curd cheese is ready. You can eat it with pleasure.
Curd cheese, Curd cheese recipe, Cheese recipe, Delicious curd cheese, Lor peyniri, Turkish lor peynir recipe, Breakfast cheese, Pastry cheese, Delious curd cheese recipe, Easy curd cheese recipe, Easy turkish curd cheese recipe, Amazing curd cheese, Healthy cheese, Benefical cheese, Helpful cheese, Healtyh curd cheese, Benefical curd cheese, Helpful curd cheese, Benefits of curd cheese.