Tomato Soup Recipe
Hello friends! We will make one of Turkey’s most important varieties of soup as Turkish Foods family with you today. This soup is widely consumed by Turks at lunch and dinner in summer and winter. It is a variety that suits almost all main dishes. Tomato soup made by all regions of Turkey and this delicious soup are loved by Turkish people. No matter where you are in Turkey when we say soup the first thing that comes to your mind tomato soup.
You can find this meal local restaurant and this dish is cooked in almost every home and it is often made even in roadside restaurant. It is both very satisfying and very delicious. Genarally, it is made at dinner in Turkey. It accompanies many dishes very easy. It is a very delicious and easy to prepare meal and it is preferred entree. This dish is quite consumed in Turkey and In general, a bowl is a meal that suppresses hunger. This soup is a meal that can be made with very little ingredients and that we can eat before or after dinner.
- food processor
Ingredients of tomato soup
- 5 tomatoes medium
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 5 cups water
- 5 tablespoons milk
- black pepper
For the surface
- kashar cheese grated
- Let's peel the tomatoes and mix them in the food processor.
- Let's put 2 tablespoons of butter in the pot and melt.
- Let's put 1 tablespoon of tomato paste on the roasted flour.
- Let's put the tomatoes you mixed in the food processor into the pot.
- Keep stiring, when the tomato and tomato paste are browned, add 5 cups of water on top and let it boil.
- Let's wait a few minutes when it starts to boil. Then add 5 tablespoons of milk, salt and spices and boil for a few more minutes and close lid.
For the surface
- While serving, put the soup in a bowl and grate the kashar and serve it.
Enjoy your meal!
Yes friends, we told one of the Turkey’s most important varieties of soup as Turkish foods family. You can also try different kinds of spices while making this dish. By browsing our other dishes we recommend you to try the unique dishes, desserts and drinks of the wide and delicious Turkish cuisine that came out of the Anatolian lands.