Tirit recipe (Tirit Yemeği)
Tirit dish that in multiple regions of the possessed in Turkey, and it is made a very different styles by Turkish people. Tirit meal, which is one of the different flavors of Turkish cuisine, it is generally preferred as the main course for dinner. If you are wondering how to make this legendary Turkish flavor later on our article, this curiosity will be become practice, be ready!
Tirit Recipe ( Tirit Yemeği)
- Pressure cooker
- 500 gram veal
- 4 piece flat bread
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 dessert spoon chili pepper or tomato paste
- 2 cloves of garlic large
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 piece bay leaf
- First, take the coarsely chopped 500 grams of veal into the pressure cooker and add 2 cups of water.
- Add the bay leaf, black pepper and salt to give the meat its aroma, and then turn off the pressure cooker lid.
- Bake the flat breads, a special bread, in the oven for 15 minutes without burning them so that they become hard and crispy.
- After peeling and crushing 2 cloves of garlic, add it to the yogurt and add 2-3 tablespoons of water to change the stiffness of the yoghurt. Yoghurt should become more fluid.
- Take the meats that we have cooked for 30 to 40 minutes from the cooker and separate them eachother immediately before they cool. Put the broth in a bowl and keeping waiting do way.
- After melting the butterin the pot, add the red pepper or tomato paste as you want.
- Add the flat breads on a deep plate and lay in a way that does not overlap, Then wet crunchy flat bread with the broth.
- Spread the meats on the bread.
- At the last stage,add yoghurt sauce, pour the butter you have melted on to the meats as you wish and serve the food before it gets cold.
Now you can taste your carefully prepared Cretan meal. While reading our recipes of Turkish dishes, one more beautiful than the other from Turkish cuisine, don’t forget to look at our other articles. If you have a question in your mind, don’t without reserve to ask us in the comments!