Tantuni Recipe (Tantuni Tarifi) Ş.
Hi friends ! Today , we will talk about tantuni with you . A great taste in Turkish Cuisine !
Tantuni , which belongs to Mediterranean cuisine , is also known as Mersin Tantuni . Because the host of tantuni is the city of the Mersin. This dish lovingly is consumed by the most of Turks. It is a unique flavor formed by the integration of roasted meat , vegetables and spices wrapped in hot lavash. Be sure that once you taste this flavor , you will not able to give up on it again.
It will be one of your favourite foods as well as the Turks. In Turkey , this food is consumed in each city with different ways according to the regions. In some regions , it is cut and served with yoghurt on it .In other regions served using bread instead of lavash.
Tantuni Recipe( Tantuni tarifi)
- Frying pan
- 300 gram veal entrecote or chicken breast (if you want to cook it with chicken)
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 bunch parsley
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup water
- 1 bread or two lavash
- 1 lemon
- Firstly, Dice the veal entrecote and boil it in a pot with water .Then , put the olive oil in a frying pan and add the meat . Mix 1 teaspoon of groundred pepper with a glass of water and pour it on the meat litle by little.
- Secondly, Cut the peppers and start browning it together with thepeppers . Then , add the salt and press the lavash on the meats to get theolive from the pan . Later , cut the tomatos and add to pan . Stir it frequentlyto avoid burning.
- Lastly , Chop the parsley and onion and mix together with sumac . Putthe meat and sumac mixture in lavash and roll up. Serve with sliced lemon .
In many regions , tantuni is consumed with different vegetables and spices. But , it is usually served with pickles and buttermilk in most restaurants . In Turkey , you can eat tantuni everywhere. Because there are many tantuni restaurants in every city. But of course , our recommendation is to eat in Mersin as it is dish unique to Mersin. Don’t forget write your comment.