Souffle Recipe ( Çikolatalı Sufle Tarifi)
Hello friends, we have prepared a souffle recipe for you today. Souffle is a delicious chocolate dessert from french cuisine. Everyone knows the souffle and it is a dessert that appeals to all ages. You can easily make the souffle, which fascinates everyone with its chocolate and fluid consistency, at your home. With today’s recipe, anyone can make souffle. If you like chocolate desserts, you can try making souffle. With our souffle recipe, you can get more delicious desserts than those in the restaurant. You can also get this chocolate dessert in your home in a more hygienic way.
Making a delicious chocolate souffle is extremely easy. The chocolate souffle recipe is easily prepared with practical ingredients and is cooked in a short time. Chocolate souffle is gaining popularity as it is ready for consumption in a short time. You can easily eliminate sweet cravings with this recipe that you can prepare in a period of 10-15 minutes.If the chocolate crisis hits, you can start making chocolate souffle by preparing the ingredients right away! Souffle seems difficult to make, but you can easily make it with our recipe. You should leave aside your worring. Prepare the kitchen and the ingredients we make souffle.
Souffle Recipe (Çikolatalı Sufle Tarifi)
- Souffle cup
- 2 egg
- 1 cup granulated Sugar
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup cacao
- 1.5 cup flour
- 150 gram bitter chocolate
- 2 pack baking powder
- 2 pack vanilla
For Butter The Souffle Cup
- castor sugar
- Start whisking the eggs and sugar in a deep mixing bowl. At this stage, keep the whisking process for 5-6 minutes and wait for the egg to become foamy.
- Then add warm milk and oil and continue whisking.
- Add half a cup of cocoa, 1.5 cups of flour, two packs of baking powder and vanilla. After adding the solid ingredients, keep whisking the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Divide the soufflé mixture evenly into the souffle cup that you have covered with butter. And add bitter chocolate into souffle.
- Bake in a preheated 170 degree oven for about 10-12 minutes. If you want the inside to be more cake-like, you can bake for 20-25 minutes.
- You can decorate baked soufflés with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your meal.
Today we shared with you the recipe for souffle. We hope you enjoyed our recipe. Who wouldn’t like the soufflé dessert. Anyone can make this recipe. Do not forget to write your comment after you try our recipe.