Roested Meat Recipe (Kavurma tarifi)
Turkish cuisine is very rich in meat dishes. Turks love meat dishes and eat a lot. The number of different meat dishes is quite high in Turkish cuisine, and perhaps there is no untested type of meat dish. The fact that Turks love meat dishes so much is the main reason for chefs who are experts in meat. Probably,come back to your memory Nusret chief. This mastership of Nusret chief is also based on his meat experience in Turkish culture.
In this article, we will give the recipe for the purest and most delicious roested meat dish (kavurma). You can add a delicious meat presentation to your tables with this recipe. We are sure that everyone who eats this dish with its soft consistency will love it.
Roested Meat Recipe(Kavurma)
- 500 gram veal
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup hot water
- Heat a steel saucepan well and add the meats to the pan and roast the meats over high heat.
- Chop the onions into cubes until the meats boil down, add the onions after the meats have drained.
- After adding the onions to the pot, wait a minute and then pour the olive oil and wait for it to roast for another three minutes.
- After waiting for three minutes, add boiling water to the pot and cook meat over a low eat , mix thoroughly and wait until the meat is soft.
- Add the spices and salt to the meats that soften after 30 minutes, turn off the heat and mix well, and your meal is ready for service.
Roasting meat is a simple almost anyone can make but skillful dish. after this, we are sure that you will always have this legendary flavor on the dining tables. If you want, you can create a legendary couple by making rice pilaf in addition to roasting meat. If you have any questions, without hesitatiton to ask us in the comments. You can find Legendary recipes in our other articles.