Rice Pilaf Recipe- Turkish Taste
Beautiful Rice Pilaf Recipe
The recipe that we will tell you today is rice Pilaf. It is one of the most popular meals in Turkey. This meal complements all kinds of stew. It is served with yogurt, potatoes, meatballs and pickles. In short, you can serve with every meal. We will try to you create a delicious meal consisting of Turkish dishes with your family at dinner. This meal is made in almost every region of Turkey and this delicious meal is loved by Turkish People. This meal can be called the national meal of Turks. You can found rice pilaf local restaurant this meal is cooked in every home in Turkey. Rice pilaf is selled the streets. Both satisfying and very tasty dinner. It make in Turkey in general as dinner or lunch in. It is a kind of food that both easy and fun to prepare and its preparation phase. Rice pilaf has many kinds. for example rice pilaf with chicken, pilaf with fresh butter, plain pilaf etc.
Rice Pilaf Recipe
- 2 Cups Rice
- 2.5 Cups Hot Water
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoons Oil
To wet rice
- 2 Cups Warm Water
- Wash downrice. Put in a suitable container and add enough warm water. Add some salt andmix and wait for 15-20 minutes. The water that comes out needs to be clear.
- Melt the butter in the saucepan, add the strained rice and cook for 4-5 minutes.. Youcan understand that the rice is roasted enough when rice is poured piece bypiece.
- After the rice is roasted, let's add hot water or hot broth. If you want, you can usehalf chicken broth and half hot water.
- Finally, addthe salt.
- Close your saucepan lid and cook high fever first.
- Let's cook on low heat when rice starts to take water. Rice is cooked until it get softand to take water completely.
- After removing your cooked pilaf from the heat, lay the towel on it and close thesaucepan lid.
- Pilaf is rested 10-15 minutes. Then you can serve it by mixing it with a woodenspoon. Bon Appetit.
We explained one more of the Turkish flavors. You can also try different kinds of spices while making this dish. We especially recommend you to add black pepper paprika. We recommend you to taste the unique Turkish meals, Turkish desserts and Turkish drinks of Turkish cuisine, which is wide and delicious, by browsing our other dishes from our site.