Dough With Mincedmeat Sauce( Yağlama) Recipe
Hello everyone today, as a family of Turkish foods, we will tell you the recipe for the local dish Yağlama in order words dough with mincedmeat sauce. This dish is belonging to the Kayseri region. Our regional dish is an rubber chicken dinner. The people of Kayseri make this delicious meal for their special guests. Dough with mincedmeat sauce is a must for Kayseri people.
We will try to help you create a delicious table consisting of Turkish dishes with your family at dinner. This dish is made in almost region of Turkey and this delicious meal are loved by Turkish people. This dish is cooked in almost every home in Turkey. It is both satisfying and very tasty dinner. This meal also makes for dinner or lunch in Turkey. With this unique recipe, you can both have fun and make delicious food. Here is our recipe with you, our dear readers.
Dough With Mincemeat Sauce Recipe
- Rolling Pin
For the dough;
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Hot milk
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 dessert spoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 5 cup flour
- 1 pack yeast
- 500 gram mincemeat
- 2 onion medium
- 2 green pepper
- 2 red pepper
- 2 tomato large
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 coffe cup olive oil
- 1 teaglass water
- 1 dessert spoon salt
- 1 dessert spoon Chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
For the surface
- 1 bowl yoghurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Let's first prepare the dough for practical purposes. Add water, butter, milk, sugar, salt and yeast in adeep bowl and mix.
- Then add the flour and knead it. Let's cover on the dough and wait 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the mincemeat. Put the mincedmeat in the pan and roast it until it dry the water.
- Then add the oils and continue roasting. Chop the onion, garlic and peppers from the food processor and add pot.
- After it is well roasted, add the tomato paste and spices.
- After 1-2 minutes, let's grate the tomatoes and add them.
- Finally, add hot water and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Divide the fermented dough into 12 equal parts.
- Roll out each of them 22-23 cm in size.
- Cook the dough in a pan and both sides.
- Add the mincemeat is made on each cooked dough.
- Continue this process until the doughs are over. After adding the minced meat to the top, divide it into 4 parts.
- Put yogurt with garlic sauce on it.
As the Turkish Foods family, we told you a dinner recipe from ingredients found in every home. Our spices that give flavor to Turkish food were also with us in this recipe. We recommend you to take a look at our ayran recipe that goes well with it. Don’t forget to your comment, our dear readers.