Adana Kebab Recipe ( Adana Kebap)
Hello dear friends ! Today , as a Turkish Foods family , we will give you a delicious kebab recipe. One of the reasons why Turkish cuisine is so rich is that it has delicious dishes specific to every region and every city . Adana , which is one of these cities , also has a wide variety of delicious dishes . Adana kebab is the most famous dish of Adana , which is especially known for its meat dishes . Adana kebab is loved by almost everyone in Turkey and much is consumed.
This kebab , which is appetizing with its appearance and adorning the tables , gets full marks from everyone with its smell and taste . Prepared with just a few ingredients such as ground beef , onion , pepper and spices this dish can be easily made by anyone. The prepared mixture is attached to skewers and cooked on a grill. This dish , which is usually cooked on a grill , can be used in the oven when cooked at home. However , the kebab cooked on the grill is more preferred.
Adana Kebab Recipe
- Barbecue or oven
- 1 kg ground beef
- 1 dessert spoon salt
- 1 table spoon red pepper flakes
- 1 dessert spoon paprika
- 2 red peppers
- Firstly , put the ground beef in a bowl and add salt on it
- Then , cut 2 red peppers into small pieces and squeeze the juice from the chopped peppers and add it on the ground beef
- And , add the spices and knead it well
- Then , wet your hand with lukewarm water and attach the meat on the skewers
- If you want , you can put tomatoes , peppers and onions on the skewers and grill them on the barbecue
- And , grill the kebabs until top and bottom is well cooked
- Serve with lavash and onion salad
This dish becomes one of the indispensable dishes of every person who tries . And no one will regret eating this kebab. By trying the recipe we will give you , you can create a visual feast on your table and let your guests compliment the meal you have prepared. Be sure that once you eat this dish , you will become an addict of it. As a Turkish Foods family , we definitely recommend you to try this recipe.
Enjoy your meal !