Pilaf With Rib Recipe (Kaburga Pilav Tarifi)
As the Turkish food family, we have given the recipe for Pilaf with rib in our today’s recipe. We are sure and determined that it will be the crown of your most beautiful table with its name and magnificent appearance. A famous flavor ready to take place on banquet tables. I guess we wouldn’t be exaggerating if we say that it tastes like it’s cooked for hours. But don’t be afraid that it cooks for hours, because it does not mean that it is difficult to prepare for a long time. We are sure that it will be indispensable for your main meals. You will love this rice recipe. Because its preparation will not tire you at all and of course it is just as delicious. To explain the recipe, we can say that it is a delicious recipe with plenty of ingredients and very tasty. Wouldn’t you like to fill your tables with unique flavors? I can hear you saying yes. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit.
We are sure that there is no one who does not like rice! Because there are varieties of rice to suit every taste and every budget! You can find the ingredients for this recipe in every market. An ideal recipe for your out-of-the-ordinary guests or for late dinners. There is no need for another main dish besides this rice. All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can easily use our ingredients. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Pilaf With Rip Recipe
- 1 lamb rib
- 2 cups rice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons currants
- black pepper
- chili pepper
- 2 red peppers
- 2 green peppers
- 1 tomato
- 2 potatoes
- green mints
- First, take the rib in a pot and add enough water to cover it, put it on the stove and start cooking.
- Remove the foams that rise to the surface of the water during cooking.
- After the ribs are cooked, add salt and turn off after about 10 minutes.
- Take this cooked rib on a plate. Rub the inside and outside of the ribs thoroughly with paprika and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the ribs well.
- Pirinçleri bol suyla yıkayın ve 10 dakika sıcak suda bekletin.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in the rice cooker. Add the rice and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Add currants, allspice, black pepper and salt and fry for another 1-2 minutes. Then, when you cook the rib, add the remaining water to the rice so that it does not cover it and wait for it to cook.
- After the rice is cooked, let it brew for 20 minutes.
- Fry red pepper, green pepper, tomato and potato in a pan.
- Take the rice on the serving plate. Place the fried rib on it. Serve garnished with fried vegetables and fresh mint leaves.
- Bon Appetit.
I hope you like our rib rice recipe that we can easily prepare at home. We can say that the tricks of Turkish dishes are united in this dish. Because it is cooked for a long time with spices, a great flavor emerges. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. It was cooked so well that we could not get enough of its taste. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, next to rib rice; We recommend you to take a look at our accompanying dishes and beverages such as salads and ayran.
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉