Perde Pilav Recipe (Perde Pilav Tarifi)
Hello friends ! We will talk about perde pilavı , one of the oldest recipes of Turkish cuisine. Turkish cuisine has a very rich food culture from the past to the present. You can see dishes of all kinds of different and excellent flavors , from the Aegean to Eastern Anatolia , from the Black Sea to the Southeast Anatolia . Perde pilav , a Southeastern Anatolia dish , also belongs to the province of Siirt.
Although this dish is the food of the Southeastern region , it has reached the Aegean and is enjoyed everywhere in the country. This appetizing dish with its appearance will leave an unforgettable impression on you when you taste it. Therefore , Perde pilav , will be one of the most special dishes you will want to put on your tables. You will never regret it when you try this dish , which is difficult to make and requires a little manual dexterity.
Perde Pilav Recipe
- 2 Pot
- Cake tin
- 1 glass rice
- 2 table spoon butter
- 1 chicken drumstick
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 glasses hot chicken broth
- 3 table spoon pine kernel
- 1 table spoon dry blackcurrant
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Put the chicken in a pot , add 3 glasses of water and boil.You will use 2 glasses of boiled chicken broth for rice.
- Then , cut the boiledchicken into small pieces. Put the currants in lukewarm water. Add hot waterand salt over the rice and wait 20 minutes .
- Melt the butter in a pot . Brown the pine kernel withthe butter. Then , add the rice and brown on low heat for a while.
- Add the saltand spices and mix. Later , add 2 .5 glasses of chicken broth and currants andcook the rice until it boil down.
- For dough , mix eggs , yoghurt , olive oil and saltin a bowl. Add flour little by little and knead. Then , smear butter all overthe cake tin. Make decorative shapes with almonds on the base and sides of thecake tin.
- Roll out ¾ of the dough with the help of a wringer and arrange it sothat it covers all parts of the cake tin.
- Add the chickens in pilaf and mix all of themtogether. Fill the pilaf in cake tin. Roll out the remaining dough and cover thecake tin with this dough.
- Bake in a preheated 190 degree oven for 30 minutes. Afterit’s cooked , take it out of the cake tin and serve it hot.
Perde pilav , which looks like a cake , actually contains pilaf with various spices and nuts. For this reason , it attracts everyone’s attention. As a Turkish foods family , we strongly recommend you to try this flavor. Don’t forget write your comment.