Oat cookies Recipe (Yulaflı Kurabiye)
As a family of Turkish food, we have prepared you a low-calorie healthy dessert recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to eat healthy snacks fit and never regret after eating them. Like all our recipes, this recipe is also very tasty and worth a try. Cookie recipe with intense taste and meet human’s sugar need also it has been made by Turks many times recently.
The ingredients for this diet recipe can be easily found at home. It can become an indispensable recipe for those who can not give up sweet cookies. Because this cookie has no sugar,no flour, no oil. You try this recipe too. We are sure that you will recommed your friends after you try it. In addition, the ingredients don’t have to be the same, you can make your own cookies by adding nuts and dried fruits that you like.
- Deepa bowl
- 2 cup oats
- 1 banana medium
- 1 apple
- 1 dessert spoon cinnamon
- 10 dates
- 1 tea glass Walnut, almond, hazelnut (you can use only one or all 3)
- Blend bananas, dates and apples in a blender so that they should be with sediment.
- Chop your walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts with a knife (not in powder form)
- Then assemble these two mixes in a bowl.
- Knead all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
I hope you enjoy our fit cookie recipe that we easily prepare at home. There are 13 piece in the ingredients we provide. What could be better than a healthy and tasty cookie recipe? How about checking out our other practical diet recipes? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much. We are waiting for your comments after trying.