Lentil Soup Recipe
Hello friends! We will make one of Turkey’s most important varieties of soup as Turkish Foods family with you today. This soup is widely consumed by Turks at lunch and dinner in summer and winter. It is a variety that suits almost all main dishes. This soup has a history of thousands of years in Anatolian soil. Lentil soup made by all regions of Turkey and this delicious soup are loved by Turkish people. No matter where you are in Turkey when we say soup the first thing that comes to your mind lentil soup. . You can find this meal local restaurant and this dish is cooked in almost every home and it is often made even in roadside restaurant. It is both very satisfying and very delicious. Genarally, it is made at dinner in Turkey. It accompanies many dishes very easy. It is a very delicious and easy to prepare meal and it is preferred entree. This dish is quite consumed in Turkey and In general, a bowl is a meal that suppresses hunger. . This soup is a meal that can be made with very little ingredients and that we can eat before or after dinner.
Lentil Soup Recipe
- 1 Tablespoons Sunflowe Oil
- 1 Piece Onion big chopped
- 1 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 Piece Carrot big chopped
- 1 Piece Potato large size, big chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1.5 Cups Red or Yellow Lentils
- 6 Cups Hot Water
(Prepared with 1 broth tablet)For the on to:
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Teaspoons Red Ground Pepper
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Brown 1 big chopped onion with oil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of flour to the browned onions and stir until the smell comes outand encoloring. Add the carrots and potatoes that you cut into large pieces into the pan and continue stiring.
- 1.5 cups of lentils After washing in water, let the water drain and put in the pot,add the black pepper with salt on top and stir.
- Add 6 cups of water to the pot.
- Close the pan lid and continue cooking for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the vegetables in it soften, stir with hand blender. Cook for another 5 minutes and take pan off the stove.
- Fry 3 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of butter in a pan. Add 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper and cook for 2 more minutes and turn down the stove.
- While serving, put the soup in a bowl and pour it on to oil.
- Enjoy Your Meal!
Yes friends, we told one of the Turkey’s most important varieties of soup as Turkish foods family. You can also try different kinds of spices while making this dish. By browsing our other dishes we recommend you to try the unique dishes, desserts and drinks of the wide and delicious Turkish cuisine that came out of the Anatolian lands.