Hello friends ! We will try to get you to spend a happy time with your family by making one of the tea break or dinner in one of Turkey’s most pastries as Turkish foods family with you today. This pastry made in almost every region of Turkey and the Turkish people are loved by a delicious pastry.
No matter where are you in Turkey when we say pastry the first thing that comes to your mind one of the layered pastry. You can found layered pastry local restaurant and this meal is cooked in every home in Turkey. It is Both satisfying and very tasty dinner. Generally, in Tukey served with tea after dinner quite delicious, It is a kind of meal that is easy and fun to prepare. İf you are ready let’s start.
- 5 cups flour
- 4 eggs medium
- 2/3 cup water
- 200 grams butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 liters hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
To oil the dough and baking tray:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tea glass olive oil
- 600 grams feta cheese
- 1 bunch parsley
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the salt. Open the middle of the flour with your handlike a pool. Break the egg and mix the flour and egg.
- Add 2/3 cup of water to the dough little by little and mix slowly then put the dough on your kitchen counter. pressed with your palm continue kneading thedough until it hardens.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal pieces. Flour over the kitchen counter. Roll out two of the dough that you have separated, slightly larger than the size of the baking tray you will use.
- Roll out the dough with pin 8 dough to be a little thicker than the other two pieces of dough that you have opened in the size of a baking tray.
- Let's puthot water, salt and olive oil in a deep saucepan.
- Put the dough into boiling water one by one. Boil it until it softens by turning it slowly to check it constantly and not break it apart. Put on the strainer you boiled and wait for its water to drain.
- chop the parsley. Grate or mash the cheese. Mix together with chopped parsley
- Oil the baking tray with butter. Spread one of the dough pieces you open larger than the baking tray on the bottom of the tray. Oil on it.
- Sprinkle with the cheese parsley filling. Oil the 8 small pieces of dough between the mand place them in a row by putting a cheese filling. The pieces of dough out ofthe tray put into the tray.
- Place the large rolled out dough on top of the tray. Push the remaining parts towards the bottom of the tray with your hand. Oil it with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake the water pastry in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 60 minutes until brown. serve after slicing.756