Haydari is one of the most popular appetizers. Haydari is made very often in Turkish cuisine. Turkish people love this appetizer very much and eat a lot. Haydari is a Turkish appetizers sauce usually made with strained yogurt, garlic and fresh herbs such as dill, red pepper, mint and basil. It has an intense consistency and a nippy appetizers. It is recommended to serve cold with flat bread, vegetable or meat kebabs. It uses just a few ingredients and is very easy to make. You should try this recipe. We are sure that, you definitely you will love it! Here is the haydari recipe.
- deep bowl
- 6 tablespoon strained yoghurt
- 1 slice feta cheese
- 1 pinch dill
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cloves of garlic
- Crush the feta cheese with a fork and up chop the dill.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the mint. Then put away to cool a little.
- Peel and crush the garlic, add the yogurt to a bowl.
- Add feta cheese, dill, mint sauce, garlic and salt on it and mix.
- Take the haydari on a serving platter and sprinkle dill on it and serve.
Hayderi appetizer is a very easy recipe. I’m willing to bet everyone can make haydari. After trying this appetizer, it will be indispensable for your tables. You can eat haydari with kebab, flat bread and vegetable dishes. Dear readers, if you have a question, can you to ask us for comments.