Fit Tiramisu (Diyet tatlısı)
As a family of Turkish foods, we have given you a low-calorie healthy dessert recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to consume healthy snacks fit and never regret after eating them. Like all our recipes, this recipe is also very tasty and worth a try. Recently, fit tiramisu with intense taste and to meet the sugar needs of the human body it has been made by turks mant times.
The ingredients for this diet recipe can be easily found at home. This recipe tastes very similar to the original tiramisu. Fit tiramisu has become one of the indispensable tastes of Turks who do not give up dessert. You try this recipe too. We are sure that you will recommed your friends after you try it.
Fit Tiramisu (Diyet Tatlısı)
For Lower Flooor Ingredients;
- 1 pack wholewheat melba toast (you can use diet biscuits or melba toast without wholewheat)
- 1 cup milk (Use either milk or black coffee to soften the melba toast)
For Cream Ingredients;
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 glass oat flour
- 3 tablespoons mild cream cheese
- 3 tablespooons honey
- Strawberry, kiwi, banana etc. optional
- Lay the melba toast on the large tray.
- Wet the melba toast with coffee.
- Cook 2 cups of milk and 1 2 cups of oat flour until it gets consistency.
- Take it off the stove and wait for it to cold.
- Add the honey and mild cream cheese then mix.
- After mixing, pour over the melba toast.
- Keep in the fridge tray to the refrigerator. (15 minutes)
- Finally, sprinkle the cocoa on surface.
- Serve with the fruit of your choice.
I hope you enjoy our fit dessert recipe that we easily prepare at home. What could be better than a low-calorie and tasty dessert recipe? In addition, you can adapt the ingredients we provide to you. How about checking out our other practical diet recipes? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much. We are waiting for your comments after trying.