Dry Turkish Sweitheet
Hello friends! We will make one of Turkey’s most consumed dessert varieties as Turkish Foods family with you today. This dessert is very easy to make after dinner or in moments of sweet craving. This dessert is made in many regions of Turkey, and delicious desserts are loved by the Turkish people. No matter where you are in Turkey when we say dessert the first thing that comes to your mind dry turkish switheet.
You can find this dessert local restaurant and this dessert is cooked in almost every home. It is both satisfying and very tasty dessert. Overall, Turkey is consumed along with tea after meals. It is a delicious and easy to prepare dessert. This dessert quite consumed in Turkey and and usually suppresses sweet craving. This dessert can be easily made with quite a few ingredients. It is known to be made by adding peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds and walnuts.
Dry Turkish Sweitheet
- 250 grams butter or margarine
- 2 eggs medium
- 1 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3.5 cups flour
For The Syrup
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 lemon juice
For The Surface:
- Green granulated peanuts
- Let's put 4 cups of water and 4 cups of sugar in a pot and continue mixing until the sugar melts.
- When the sugar starts to boil, reduce the heat and add half lemon juice and let it boil for 5 more minutes, remove it from the stove andlet it cool on the edge.
- Put 250 grams of butter in a deep bowl and let's break 1 egg. 11Let's add half a glass of powdered sugar to whisk and start.
- Let knead slowly by putting 1 cup of semolina, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, half a pack of baking powder and 3.5cups of flour.
- Let's break the prepared the dough into walnut-sized pieces.
- Let's give the dough that we have separated into oval shape by hand.
- Let's oiled the baking tray and aligin on the dough we shape. Let's apply 1 egg yolk on to.
- Give to preheated 170 degree oven. Let's cook for 30 to 35minutes until brown.
- let's pour the hot syrup over the hot dessert after cooking.
- let'sdecorate the top with peanut powder after taking the sweet juice