Turkish Tea Recipe ( Türk Çayı Tarifi)
Hello guys, today we will tell you the indispensable tea of the Turks. Tea is an indispensable beverage that is consumed at least 3-4 times during the day. There is always tea at the table for breakfast. It is consumed at noon, in the evening and at five o’clock at any time of the day. No matter whether it is summer or winter, tea is always consumed, no matter how hot the weather. Tea is served to guests who come to the house on special occasions, weddings, funerals, and in all parts of life. This is important tea in Turkish life.
Tea is definitely consumed after eating. After dinner or after lunch it is definitely drunk. Moreover, in some restaurants and cafes, free tea is given to customers after eating. As you can see, tea has a great role in Turkish life.Tea is always served when guests come to the house or when a neighbor visits. If tea is not served, they understand it as rude. If you visit a Turkish house, they will offer you tea immediately. Tea acompany well with foods such as pastries, donuts and desserts. You can easily make tea at home with our today’s recipe.
Turkish Tea Recipe (Türk Çayı Tarifi)
- 2,5 tablespoon turkish tea
- 1,5 liter water
- first put 4-5 cups of water on the bottom of the teapot.
- Boil on low heat for about 7 more minutes after it reaches boiling temperature.
- Then put the tea on the top of the pot.
- Add the boiled water on it.
- Add 4-5 glasses of water again as the water decreases at the bottom.
- Boil the water you just added.
- the tea rest for 5 minutes over low heat. Your turkish tea is ready
We shared the recipe of Turkish tea with you as a Turkish foods family. If you wish, you can add sugar cube, lamp sugar or granulated sugar to your tea and sweeten it. As an easy recipe you can easily make at home. Definitely to try our recipe, it may be your new favorite drink. Don’t forget write your commet after try our recipe.