Dried Beans Recipe
Dried Beans Recipe (Classic Turkish Flavor)
We will try to create a delicious meal consisting of Turkish meals with your family at dinner by doing one of Turkey popular stew. This meal is made in almost every region of Turkey and this delicious meal is loved by Turkish People. This meal can be called the national meal of Turks. No matter where you are in Turkey when we say stew the first thing that comes to your mind one of the delicious that dried beans. You can found dried beans local restaurant and this meal is cooked in every home in Turkey. Both satisfying and very tasty dinner. Generally, in Tukey served with pilaf for dinner quite delicious, It is a kind of meal that is easy and fun to prepare. This is served with pilaf and pickle generally quite consumed in Turkey.
You can Cooked dried beans are divided into two, with meat or without meat, and we will tell you about the without meat today. This is a dish that we can easily make with very little ingredients and eat at dinner.
- 1 Cup Dried Beans
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- ½ Tea Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Piece Onion
- 1 Lump Sugar
- The night before Put 1 cup of dried beans in a bowl and add 2 -3 cups of water on it wait until the next day.
- Take the beans out of the water, put them in a separate saucepan and add water on top. (water should be over the beans) cook until soft (if the water is too decrease during cooking, you canadd water)
- Strain the water and set beans aside
- Another into saucepan chop onion and add , ½ tea cup of olive oil add and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste on top of the cooked onion and continue cooking(another 2 minutes).
- The beans we separated add saucepan. Add enough water to the top of the beans, and add 1 lump sugar and salt to mix, and close your saucepan lid.
- You cook at a medium heat about 35-40 minutes until the beans are soft.
- you can serve it to the dishes and you can eat bon appetit.
We explained one of the Turkish flavors. You can also try different kinds of spices while making this meal. We recommend you to taste the unique Turkish meals, Turkish desserts and Turkish drinks of Turkish cuisine, which is wide and delicious, by browsing our other dishes from our site.