Filling Fit Chocolate
Hi friends !
As a family of Turkish Foods , we provided you a low-calorie chocolate recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to consume healthy snacks fit and never regret after eating. You will like the homemade filling fit chocolate recipe. Don’t you want to suppress the suden urge to eat dessert during the weight loss period ? I can hear you say yes. There are also many recipe for your special occasions or fugitive days on our food site. However , we offer you our fit recipes in terms of being practical , delicious and healthy so that you can maintain the balance after these fugitive days. You can find the ingredients of this diet recipe at every supermarket. A healthy life is necessary not only for dieters but also for every individual. While we give you a diet recipe , we also provide the same taste and low calorie. It can become an indispensable recipe for those who cannot give up dessert. Why not taste the same flavor with healthier and a lower calorie one ? Try this recipe , to . We are sure you will recommend it to others to try it after you try it. Follow us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Filling Fit Chocolate
- Baking Tray
- Baking paper
- 4 glasses of oat flour or whole wheat flour
- 8 spoon melted butter or coconut oil (if you want)
- 8 spoon honey or molasses
For filling ingredients
- Peanut butter without sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Milk chocolate or bitter chocolate
- Firstly , put the oat flour in a bowl or if you want , you can blend the oat with blender
- Add the honey , butter , salt on it and mix them
- Put the baking paper in a baking tray
- Make rectangular shapes from the dough you have made and press the upper part lightly with your index finger
- Put it an a preheated 180 degree oven and wait for it turn to pink
- After coming out of the oven , add your peanut butter filling in the middle. ( İf you want , you can mix the honey and peanut butter for filling ingredient.)
- Melt your chocolate in a bain-marie
- Pour the melted chocolate over the dough or dip the dough into the chocolate so that chocolate is all over the dough
- Lastly , put it in a freezer and wait until chocolate is froozen
I hope you liked our filling fit chocolate recipe we prepared at home. You can make 12-14 pieces of fit chocolate with the ingredients described. Even we ‘re sweating off , we need desserts , right ? Who says that cake or junk food is not eaten while dieting. For those who say ,here we are with our fit recipes. What could be better than a healthy and tasty chocolate recipe ? How about checking out our other pratical diet recipes ? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much. If you have junk foods or dessert that you want to make a healthy and fit version , you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want.