Diet Salty Cookie Recipe (Diyet Kurabiye)
As a Turkish food family, we have given you a low-calorie salty cookie recipe that will keep both dieters and those who want to stay healthy and will never regret after eating them. What are you waiting for to prepare salty cookies, a filling snack? Wouldn’t you like to prepare homemade diet cookies and suppress the sudden urge to eat salty food during the loss weight period?
The ingredients for this diet recipe can be found at most market and even ready-made ingredients at home. It can become an indispensable recipe for those who cannot give up salty 🙂 . Why not take our snacks with a lower calorie and eat a healthier diet? Try this recipe for you too. We are sure that you will recommend it to your friends after trying it. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Diet Salty Cookie Recipe ( Diyet kurabiye)
- Baking paper
- A deep bowl
- 2,5 glass oats
- 1 egg
- 30 gram cheese
- 15 green or black olives
- 1 glass yoghurt
- 1/2 glass milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take a deep bowl of oats.
- Then add milk, yogurt, egg and cheese to it. Mix with your spoon or hand.
- Then remove the olive seeds and chop the olives into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Cut the parsley very small or blend it. Add the parsley to the mixture.
- You can adjust the salt as you like, but we used half a teaspoon of salt. (can be increased or decreased)
- Place the greaseproof paper on the baking tray. Lay the mixture in the size you want with the help of a spoon.
- Put it in the preheated 180 degree oven and wait for 20-25 minutes to cook.
I hope you like our diet salty cookie recipe that we easily prepare at home. Even when we are burning fat and losing weight, we need salt, which is the main enemy of edema, right? Unfortunately it does, but it is also necessary for our body. I recommend you to make this recipe both to meet this request to your body and to avoid regret in your mind. You can adjust the number of pieces and the size of the cookies with the ingredients we provide.Here is another recipe that you can snack on at any time of the day. What could be better than a healthy and tasty cookie recipe? How about checking out our other practical diet recipes? We are sure that you will like our fit recipes very much.
If there are junk foods or desserts you want to make a healthy and fit version, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want;)