Baked Rice Pudding (Fırında Sütlaç)
Hello friends! As a family of Turkish food, we gave the recipe for rice pudding in the oven today. You will love this dessert recipe. Because it’s really delicious to do. Dessert is indispensable for you, isn’t it? I can hear you say yes from here. Then try this recipe for yourself. There are many recipes for your special days or to stay fit on our food site.If you want a light dessert, you should definitely try it. We all know and love the rice pudding. But we like baked rice pudding differently. I am sure that eating the fried crust on it gives us a special pleasure.
If you do not know how to make rice pudding in the oven and you have to eat from the patisserie all the time, you will stop. With our baked rice pudding recipe, you will prepare your own fried rice pudding in a practical way. You can make the baked rice pudding, which is one to one, to get the vitamin of milk and meet the sweet needs of your guests. Bon appetit to those who will try. There are many recipes with milk on our site. How would you like to take a look at them? All the recipes we provide have been tried and are presented to you. Therefore, you can easily use our ingredients . Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients from home.
Baked Rice Pudding (Sutlac Tarifi)
- Baking Tray
- 1 liter milk
- 1 glass granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons wheat starch
- 1/2 glass rice
- 1 packet vanilla
- 1/2 glass milk to liquefy the starch consistency
- 2 glasses water
- First, wash the rice well. After washing it, boil it with 2 glasses of water until it is cooked. Keep it a little in the water.
- Add milk and vanilla on boiled rice and boil.
- Pour in the bowl 3 tablespoons of wheat starch with half a glass of milk and mix.
- On the other hand, when the mixture on the stove starts to boil, add the sugar and starch mixture and boil for 10-15 minutes more and turn off the heat.
- Share your rice puddings in refractory rice pudding bowls suitable for the oven.
- Fill the tray with cold water and place the rice pudding pots on the baking tray (the water in the tray will reach half of the rice pudding bowl)
- Put the tray on the top shelf of your oven. Cook at 180 degrees until your rice puddings are browned. Bon Appetit.
I hope you like our baked rice pudding recipe that we easily prepare at home. As a family of Turkish food, we try to create recipes that appeal to all tastes. We hope we succeeded. You can increase or decrease the ingredients . With the recipe we give, the rice pudding recipe for 4-6 people . It was so beautiful that we loved its flavor. We highly recommend it. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. You can consume the rice pudding with tea or coffee during your dessert hours.
If you have any meals, snacks or desserts you want to cook, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the one you want;)