Turkish Ayran(Buttermilk) Recipe
How to make Turkish drink ayran? Ayran recipe
Turks have a lot of distinctive drinks. As salty drinks, sugary and alcoholic. There are many specific Turkish drinks. These Turkish drinks are popular among the Turks at that in the world. For instance, Turkish raki is widely consumed an alcoholic beverage. Morever, it is sold in every country in the world. Today, we will give you the recipe of the Turkish Ayran and we will speak to a few important information about the ayran.
First of all, you will be very surprised by the story of ayran’s show up. That famous ayran of the Turks emerged by incidentally. Gokturks that was a Turkish state between the years 562-745 A.D, thinking about the rancidness problem of yogurt, They looked for a solution to reduce this recidness. They added water to yoghurt to reduce this rancidness. As a result, while looking for a solution to rancidness problem, ayran emerged and it has been a popular drink for generations. If you want to try this emerged by incidentally beverage for you, our recipe for you is below.
- deep bowl
- water glass
- 2 water glass Yoghurt
- 4 water glass water
- 1 teaspoon salt (salt can changeable you want and your pleasure)
- 1 bottle soda (according to you want, to be foamy )
- First, put two glasses of yoghurt into a picher or a deep bowl and add a glass of water on it. Mix the water and yoghurt well.
- According to you want after adding salt and 3 glasses of water, mix it again.
- If we want it to be foamy, add instead of a glass of water with a bottle of soda.
We hope you enjoy the famous Turkish drink Ayran. In Turkish culture, if there is no stew meal at dinner, ayran is drunk with it. If you are eating a fish dish and you love ayran, we don’t recommend you consume both. See you at another Turkish beverage or meal. Don’t forget to comment on your ideas for us.