Amazing Sambali Dessert (Şambali Tatlısı Tarifi)
Hello friends! As a Turkish foods family, we have given the recipe for şambali in our today’s recipe. You will love this dessert recipe. Because it is really very easy to make and a very delicious dessert. Dessert is indispensable for you too, isn’t it? I can hear you saying yes. Then get up and try this recipe. I guess we wouldn’t be exaggerating if we say that we use semolina mostly in desserts. Every dessert with semolina is delicious and amazing . Another dessert recipe that will remain on the palate is with you. There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days.
It is an extremely practical dessert that you can make immediately when you crave dessert, no matter what time it is. It is also called street dessert, but you can easily make it at home instead of buying it from outside. You can also make less syrup for yourself and reduce its calories compared to outside. Good luck to those who will try. There are many recipes made with semolina on our site, how about you take a look at them? All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Stay with us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Amazing Sambali Dessert
- Glass Tray
- 1 glass sugar
- 1 glass yoghurt
- 1 glass flour
- 2.5 glass semolina
- 1 teaglass oil
- 1 packet vanilla
- 1 teaspoon carbonate
- 1 teaglass roasted unsalted peanuts
- 2,5 glass sugar
- 2,5 glass water
- 1 slice lemon
- First,whisk yoghurt and oil in a large bowl until smooth
- Add semolina, baking soda and vanilla and whisk it.
- Slowly add the flour andwhisk.
- Grease your glass tray andpour this mixture on it.
- Arrange the peanuts on it. (regularly)
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven until golden brown. It will cook in approximately 35-40 minutes.
- For sherbet; Put the sugar andwater in a pan and boil it.
- After your sherbet boils, add lemon into it and boil for 5 more minutes and turn off the stove.
- After the dessert is taken out of the oven, wait for it to cool down a bit. After 5 minutes, cut into slices with a sharp knife.
- Pour the warm syrup over thedessert. Cover a large tray and leave it for 1-2 hours to absorb the syrup.
I hope you like our şambali recipe that we can easily prepare at home. As the Turkish foods family, we try to create recipes that appeal to all tastes. We hope we succeeded. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. It was so good that we couldn’t get enough of its taste. We strongly recommend. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. You can consume Şambali dessert with tea or coffee during your free times .
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉