Amazing Bulgur Meatballs (Fellah Köfte)
Hello friends! As a Turkish foods family, we shared a bulgur meatball recipe in our today’s recipe. We are sure that this dish will become an indispensable part of the main course. You will love this meatball recipe. To explain the recipe, we can say that it is an indescribable taste that you can say I ate all of in my plate but I couldn’t get enough.
You can add any seasoning you want according to your taste. It will be much more delicious if you pay attention to some important points in its preparation. Wouldn’t you like to decorate your tables with unique tastes? I can hear you saying yes. So why not try this recipe for today?We’re sure everyone likes gravy dishes! According to most of us, we can say that the most delicious food is the one with lots of sauce.
It is a type of flavor that we will never stop making and eating! You can find the ingredients of this meatball recipe in every supermarket, and we can even say that it consists of the ingredients in every house without going to the supermarket. We have given you a delicious main course recipe with the bulgur meatball recipe.
There are many recipes on our food site for your special days or to stay fit on your getaway days. All the recipes we give are tried and presented to you. Therefore, you can use our measurements with peace of mind. Follow us for delicious recipes with ingredients at home.
Amazing Bulgur Meatballs ( Fellah Köftesi )
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 1 glass of semolina
- 3 spoon flour
- 1 spoon tomato paste
- 1 spoon pepper paste
- 1 dessert spoon salt
- half glass of hot water
- 1 egg
- 1 dessert spoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered essence of lemon
- 1,5 cup of olive oil
- 5-6 cloves of garlic
- 2 spoon pepper paste
- 4 grated tomatoes
- First, put the bulgur in a bowl for meatball. Add hot water on it and cover it with stretch film. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the stretch and mix it with a wooden spoon.
- Add semolina, flour, tomato paste, pepper paste and salt on it. Start kneading. Add hot water from time to time while kneading. This way you can knead more easily.
- After making sure that the dough has cooled enough, add eggs on it.
- Add cumin and knead the dough for the last time.
- After the dough is ready, it'stime to shape the dough. For this, take a bowl of water with you. Then, wetyour fingertips, break off a small piece of dough and shape it into a cylinder.After this shape, break it into small pieces and make it take the shape of aball.
- Press down on the ball-shaped dough with your little finger.
- Then flour any tray and take these ball-shaped meatballs there.
- Continue this process untilthe dough is finished.
- Then put water in a pot andwait for it to boil. Add lemon juice and salt in it. (You can also do thisright after the dough is ready.)
- Then transfer the meatballs tothe pot. Stir occasionally and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Take the boiled meatballs on the serving plate.
- To prepare the sauce, takeolive oil in the pan, add the finely chopped garlic and fry. Add the tomatopaste and continue frying.
- Take the grated tomatoes intothe pan and continue frying.
- Before turning off the bottom of the sauce, add salt and finely chopped parsley and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Combine the sauce you prepared with the meatballs , mix it thoroughly with the sauce.
- Bulgur meatballs with plenty of sauce are ready, enjoy your meal.
I hope you like our easy-to-make bulgur meatball recipe at home. You can increase or decrease the ingredients we provide. You can enrich the taste with your delicious spices. It was so good that we couldn’t get enough of its taste. How about looking at our other recipes? We are sure that you will like our recipes very much. For example, with bulgur meatballs; You can also take a look at our many dishes and beverages that accompany our salads, tzatziki, pickles. We recommend that you take a look.
If you have meals, snacks, desserts that you want to make, you can write them in the comments. Maybe the next recipe will be the recipe you want 😉